Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring is in the air!

Don't you just love Spring!  I am so excited to have all my hanging baskets done and my garden planted.   This year we have cucumbers, 4 kinds of tomatoes, 3 types of peppers, corn, pees, spinach, summer squash, and lots of herbs!  I am going to try to grow watermelon under a new citrus tree in the far back corner of the back yard, I am hoping that will give the plants enough shade to survive our Arizona sun.  

 






 The boys are also enjoying spring!!! of course their idea is a not as relaxing.   Their adventure is air soft epic battles...So the yard also has lots of small yellow pellets...


 I am thinking next weekend we will be having a relaxing day of flying kites! I so love spring!

                                                                                                                      Shellee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment