Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter with my peeps!

Easter 2013 started with a night of dying Easter Eggs, with a new spin.   What I mean is that instead of just the normal dip and dye, we also tried a new spinning dye master tool from Duddly the Easter Bunny!
The Spin Masters!


Zach showing us the classic dunk and dye
Easter morning was spent looking for eggs...plastic because The Easter Bunny has met Dino and Diva!


Of course we are still finding eggs... In a attempt to limit the candy there was of course Skylanders and Lego's too...



We rounded the day by going to Dennis and Jane's House for great food and amazing company.  Our friend Rebecca joined us for dinner.  It was nice to have her be part of the fun!   Isn't it wonderful to be surrounded by friends and family!!! It was a great day of  fun!
                                                                                            Until the next adventure!
                                                                                                         Shellee 





1 comment:

  1. I so miss coloring eggs the last couple of years.. *sigh* the girls are all grown up and its like... why? lol I love to see the pictures of the boys! Tell them I still have there pictures on my fridge! I need new ones!!

    ReplyDelete