Sunday, April 21, 2013

I am a RUNNER!

I am a runner! That is a sentence I never would of dreamed would come out of my mouth.   But it is true.   I have found that walking and jogging to be very relaxing and fun.   I am picturing my friend Rebecca right now rolling on the ground laughing since she is the one that hears me complain the entire time we are running!!!  Yesterday  Rebecca and I join 30,000 other people for the 9th annual Pat Tillman Run in Tempe. It was an amazing day filled with great stories of courage and adventure. We even saw someone carrying a zebra...not sure why but you have to love the originality!  I am hoping that the boys join me next year!



In March Rebecca, Jim, and I also ran the 10 k in the phoenix marathon.  It was our first race but we finished in 1 hour 37 minutes.  Not bad for 6.2 miles!!!


Look we are even smiling...I know we are nuts !

Trying to catch my breath at the end...

Cool My first Medal!

 It was a great feeling of accomplishment!  I just want to say thanks to my good friend Rebecca,  WE DID IT!!!
                                                                                                         I am a runner!
                                                                                                                Shellee


2 comments: